We are excited to welcome all of our patients back to our practice. Starting on June 2nd, our dentists will be available for all dental procedures. We will be phasing in our hygiene appointments beginning on Monday, June 15th.
Obviously a lot has changed since we had to shut down in March, and we’d like to thank you in advance for your patience as we all work together to establish our “new normal” to maintain a safe environment for you and all of our staff members. We may have to change the time of your currently scheduled appointments to accommodate the additional time needed to disinfect rooms and change PPE.
We ask that if you’re feeling ill or feverish to please call us to reschedule your appointment. If you aren’t feeling ill or feverish, here is a list of new procedures that we will have to follow for every patient appointment:
1. Please call our office when you arrive in the parking lot. 716-694-1777.
2. Our Triage staff member will call you when your provider is ready for your appointment and will ask approximately 9 pre-screening questions. If they feel that it’s safe for you to enter the building, they will ask that you enter through the front door at that time.
3. You must wear a face covering upon entering. If you don’t have a face covering, one will be provided for you before you enter. Triage will provide hand sanitizer and will take your temperature with a non-contact digital thermometer.
4. Your face covering must be worn at all times while inside our dental facility, except when undergoing a dental procedure. Your dental healthcare professional will let you know when it’s time to remove your mask. We prefer that you ask any questions you have before that time so we can limit talking without a mask in order to minimize exposure to droplets.
5. Family members will not be allowed to enter the facility with the patient. They must remain outside or in the vehicle. (1 parent or guardian may accompany patients under 10 years of age into the facility, but only the patient will be in the treatment room unless extenuating circumstances are required)
6. Social distancing will be maintained at a distance of at least six feet throughout the office. Distanced rug markers are in place in case there is more than one patient waiting to check out with the office staff.
We have implemented all NYS, CDC, EPA, and OSHA standards to resume safe dentistry activities. We will continue to monitor guidelines and standards put out by these respected agencies.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are very happy to start treating all of our wonderful patients again.